- Digital Surround: Be certain your digital surround content is current, relevant and practical.
- Tell Human Stories: Make sure you add human and thought-provoking commentary.
- Get Strategically Fit: Renew your strategy for success with fresh insights.
- Save Money: Make sure you’re getting the most value for your marketing dollars.
- Share with Others: Create content that drives engagement, excitement and loyalty.
- Get Real: Develop smart, real world guerrilla marketing to captivate your audience.
- Push Emotional Keys: Leverage emotional branding “keys” that strike a chord.
- Go on More Dates: Explore working with agencies that take you out of your comfort zone. (hint: Canopy)
- Add a New Skill: Integrate new technology marketing tactics into your mix (like AR or Bots).
- Feature Immersive Experiences: Create rich and highly immersive, in-and-out-of-store, brand experiences for customers.
Now, you don’t have to do all of these, but try picking out a few. It could make all the difference in this being a great year for your brand and business.
Thanks as always for listening. And we wish you a Happy New Year!